Joy's Recipes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joy's Recipes

Welcome To Joy's Recipes a place to post all your favourite recipe's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» LAMB CHOPS AND SAVOURY RICE - PRESSURE COOKER
Easy and quick white sauce best with fish I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 1:25 am by Joy

» PICKLED FISH
Easy and quick white sauce best with fish I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:43 am by Joy

» OVEN ROASTED SWEET POTATOES WITH A HONEYED TAHNI DRIZZLE
Easy and quick white sauce best with fish I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 5:50 am by Joy

» 4 INGREDIENT STICKY RIBS
Easy and quick white sauce best with fish I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 8:18 am by Joy

» EASY FISH PICCATA
Easy and quick white sauce best with fish I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 9:04 pm by Joy

» SHEET PAN GNOCCHI WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
Easy and quick white sauce best with fish I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:24 am by Joy

» EASY BABA GANOUSH
Easy and quick white sauce best with fish I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 4:17 am by Joy

» ORANGE AND POMEGRANATE SALAD
Easy and quick white sauce best with fish I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 1:03 am by Joy

» VEGETARIAN STUFFED PEPPERS WITH BASIL VINAIGRETTE
Easy and quick white sauce best with fish I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 12:50 am by Joy

Easy and quick white sauce best with fish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
terrymileslowry

Easy and quick white sauce best with fish Empty
PostSubject: Easy and quick white sauce best with fish   Easy and quick white sauce best with fish I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 am

Ingredients
400ml milk
20gram floor
40grams butter
Method

When you're ready to make the sauce, put the milk in a saucepan, then simply add the flour and butter and bring everything gradually up to simmering point, whisking continuously with a balloon whisk, until the sauce has thickened and becomes smooth and glossy.
Then turn the heat down to its lowest possible setting and let the sauce cook very gently for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time season to taste . Add parsley to the top after poring over your dish great with white fish.
Back to top Go down

Easy and quick white sauce best with fish
Page 1 of 1