Joy's Recipes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joy's Recipes

Welcome To Joy's Recipes a place to post all your favourite recipe's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» LAMB CHOPS AND SAVOURY RICE - PRESSURE COOKER
ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 1:25 am by Joy

» PICKLED FISH
ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:43 am by Joy

» OVEN ROASTED SWEET POTATOES WITH A HONEYED TAHNI DRIZZLE
ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 5:50 am by Joy

» 4 INGREDIENT STICKY RIBS
ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 8:18 am by Joy

» EASY FISH PICCATA
ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 9:04 pm by Joy

» SHEET PAN GNOCCHI WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:24 am by Joy

» EASY BABA GANOUSH
ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 4:17 am by Joy

» ORANGE AND POMEGRANATE SALAD
ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 1:03 am by Joy

» VEGETARIAN STUFFED PEPPERS WITH BASIL VINAIGRETTE
ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 12:50 am by Joy

ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joy

Joy

ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES Empty
PostSubject: ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES   ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 10:20 am

I love this easy baked fish recipe with colourful vegetables tossed in a citrus and olive oil sauce! Fish must have lemon juice. Perfect for busy weeknights because it comes together in 20 minutes or less. Any white fish will do - halibut,  cod, haddock (hake) or red snapper would work well. I also used sole the second time that I made this.  This sheet pan dinner is a filling meal in one, but can be served with a starch of your choice  i.e. rice, bulgar wheat etc. Even roasted smashed baby potatoes.  It really is delicious, so please try it.

For The Sauce
Zest of 2 lemons
Juice of 2 lemons
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1½ tablespoon freshly minced garlic
2 teaspoon dill seed or fresh dill
1 teaspoon seasoned salt, more for later
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ to ¾ teaspoon ground coriander

For The Fish
500g fresh green beans
500g cherry tomatoes
1 onion, sliced into half moons
1kg +-  fish fillet, sliced into suitable pieces

Instructions
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients together. Add the green beans, tomatoes, and onions and toss to coat with the sauce. With a large slotted spoon or spatula, transfer the vegetables to a large baking sheet. Keep the vegetables to one side or one half of the baking sheet and make sure they are spread out in one layer.
Add the fish to the remaining sauce, toss to coat. Transfer the fish to the baking sheet next to the vegetables in one layer.   Pour any remaining sauce on top.  Lightly sprinkle the fish and vegetables with a little more seasoned salt.

Bake at 220 degrees for 15 minutes. Then transfer the baking sheet to the top oven rack and grill for another 3 minutes or so, watching carefully. The cherry tomatoes should begin to pop under the grill  When ready, remove the baked fish and vegetables from the oven. Serve immediately.

Tip - if you like crunchy beans then cook as above.  If you prefer them a little softer, blanch them, then cook as above.  Personally I can't stand soft mushy vegetables.

bounce  bounceH
Back to top Go down
http://www.progesterone-info.com

ONE PAN BAKED FISH AND VEGETABLES
Page 1 of 1