Joy's Recipes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joy's Recipes

Welcome To Joy's Recipes a place to post all your favourite recipe's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» LAMB CHOPS AND SAVOURY RICE - PRESSURE COOKER
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 1:25 am by Joy

» PICKLED FISH
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:43 am by Joy

» OVEN ROASTED SWEET POTATOES WITH A HONEYED TAHNI DRIZZLE
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 5:50 am by Joy

» 4 INGREDIENT STICKY RIBS
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 8:18 am by Joy

» EASY FISH PICCATA
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 9:04 pm by Joy

» SHEET PAN GNOCCHI WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:24 am by Joy

» EASY BABA GANOUSH
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 4:17 am by Joy

» ORANGE AND POMEGRANATE SALAD
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 1:03 am by Joy

» VEGETARIAN STUFFED PEPPERS WITH BASIL VINAIGRETTE
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 12:50 am by Joy

BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joy

Joy

BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING Empty
PostSubject: BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING   BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:13 am

Serves 6

• 1 ½ kg kabeljou – cob, filleted and skinned
• Seasoned salt
• Flour
• ¼ cup lemon & herb basting sauce – I use Ina Paarman’s you could use a similar one or a salad dressing would also work

Topping
• ½ cup sour cream or mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
• 2 teaspoons mustard powder
• 2 large eggs, separated

Season the fish and firm in the fridge for an hour or more. Dip fish in flour and brush with lemon and herb basting sauce. Place into a rectangular, ovenproof dish making sure it fits snuggly. Mix the egg yolks and rest of the topping ingredients together.

Beat the egg whites until the soft peak stage adding a dash of lemon juice. Fold the whites into the sour cream mixture and spoon over the fish. Bake at 200oC for 25 – 30 minutes until puffed and golden brown.

Back to top Go down
http://www.progesterone-info.com

BAKED FISH WITH LEMON & FETA SOUFFLE TOPPING
Page 1 of 1