Serves 8 as a side dish.
• ½ cup mint leaves
• ½ cup parsley tops
• ½ cup fennel, marjoram or dill
• ½ cup spring onions, finely sliced
• ½ cup Herb and Garlic dressing
• ½ cup yoghurt
• 300g corkscrew noodles, cooked
• 1 English cucumber, unpeeled sliced lengthways and then into slices
• 1 head of butter lettuce
• 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
Place all the fresh herbs and liquids into a processor and blend until smooth. Toss the hot, cooked pasta with the dressing. Add the cucumber, toss and refrigerate. Serve in a lettuce lined bowl and add halved cherry tomatoes just before serving.
Delicious served with smoked chicken.