Joy's Recipes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joy's Recipes

Welcome To Joy's Recipes a place to post all your favourite recipe's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» PICKLED FISH
BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 am by Joy

» OVEN ROASTED SWEET POTATOES WITH A HONEYED TAHNI DRIZZLE
BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 5:50 am by Joy

» 4 INGREDIENT STICKY RIBS
BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 8:18 am by Joy

» EASY FISH PICCATA
BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 9:04 pm by Joy

» SHEET PAN GNOCCHI WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:24 am by Joy

» EASY BABA GANOUSH
BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 4:17 am by Joy

» ORANGE AND POMEGRANATE SALAD
BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 1:03 am by Joy

» VEGETARIAN STUFFED PEPPERS WITH BASIL VINAIGRETTE
BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 12:50 am by Joy

» EASY BLISTERED TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 11:55 pm by Joy

BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joy

Joy

BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES Empty
PostSubject: BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES   BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 am

Do try this recipe, it is one of my favourites!! As you know I love Ina Paarman and her products. This is one of her recipes and I have used her Sun-dried Tomato Basting Sauce and seasoning but you can use what suits you.

Serves 5 – 6

• 3 red bell peppers seeded and cut into 1/8’s
• 2 yellow bell peppers seeded and cut into 1/8’s
• Garlic and Herb seasoning - about 3/4 teaspoon
• 200ml Sun-dried Tomato Basting Sauce or 1 cup peeled, diced tomatoes
• 3 cloves garlic cut into slivers
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• ½ cup black calamata olives, pipped

Place the sliced peppers into a medium size ovenproof dish and season. Mix the basting sauce or tomatoes with the garlic and olive oil. Pour the sauce evenly over the peppers. Don’t be concerned if it looks too skimpy, as the dish bakes it draws its own juices from the peppers. Sprinkle the olives over. Cover the dish with damp greaseproof or brown paper – do not use foil or wax paper. Bake for 45 minutes at 220oC
Back to top Go down
http://www.progesterone-info.com

BAKED PEPPERS WITH TOMATO AND OLIVES
Page 1 of 1